Many of the pit boxes you see each week on NASCAR event pit lanes were designed by Nitro Mfg. and built at our Mooresville, North Carolina shop.
• Front Flip up Facia Stores Monitors and TV’s as well as flip down desk tops.
• Slide out electronic cabinet, that holds electronic components
• Storage for 3 Nitrogen bottles completely plumbed and ready for use
• Pit stop practice hub mounts
• Removable handle assembly
• Oversized wheels with 1 axle brake system
* All of the pitbox units shown in the following gallery were designed and constructed at Nitro Mfg. in Mooresville, NC. Most are still used today with different sponsors and paint schemes.